SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ndsa_gw

3 vs 4 drawers

NDSA
10 years ago

I am redoing my kitchen and I am debating on using 3 or 4 drawers for the cabinet on the left side of the stove/oven. (Currently the photo shows 3 drawers) I plan on storing baking pans and corning-ware in it. I like using 4 drawers since I won't have to stack the dishes. But I am concerned that in the future the drawers won't be deep enough. Currently the inside height would be ~3.5", ~5.4", 5.4", 5.4". (I do have some flexibility on the sizes). If I did 3 drawers it would be ~3.5", ~9", ~9". Also on the wall perpendicular to that cabinet there will be a 3 drawer unit for pots. So would it look weird that one side has 4 drawers and the other has 3? Or should I just do 3 for both like what is shown in the picture?

Also any other feedback on this design is also greatly appreciated!!! I am also debating on whether or not to bump out the cabinets above the microwave like what is shown in the picture.

I am new to this website, but have gotten so much good information from reading other people posts. I look forward to the feedback.

Comments (11)