SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jdelrayer

Countertops/Cabinets/Appliances around a Cream Aga Legacy

jdelrayer
13 years ago

I've been lurking for awhile and have been amazed by the creativity and style of everyone here, so I'm throwing this out for comments and suggestions.

I have my heart set on a cream colored 36" Aga Legacy (dual fuel). So now, I'm basically designing a new kitchen around the Aga. Our house is a 1920's craftsman (decor is contemporary but we have nods to the arts & crafts/mission ish style in the house). We've looked at Decora cabinets, Modesto syle, but haven't settled on a finish and we are all over the place on countertops -- we keep bouncing between granite, soapstone, and cambria. Floors will be hardwood (will be refinishing the existing floors, so we have color choice there too). And then there are the other appliances. I'm not wild about the matching Aga fridge and dishwasher (mostly because there is no place to see them around here and because there seem to be no reviews of them out there). Will it look too odd to have the other appliances in stainless? In short - help! I need some inspiration.

Comments (7)