SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbiet2_gw

Having a backsplash meltdown

debbiet2
11 years ago

I've recently renovated my kitchen and I'm having a horrible time trying to figure out a backsplash. I keep going back and forth between stone and glass, liner and subway, accent border and plain. The more I look at images and shop, the more my head spins. I'm at the point where my head is so overwhelmed that I can't see the forest through the trees. I'm hoping someone can give me some ideas and clarity. My cabinets are Merillat Cherry Paprika and my countertops are supposedly Alaska White. I've never seen an Alaska White like this one though. There's no white at all. The color is an ivory/cream color, then there are colors of beige, black, taupe, gold, red, and amethyst. I'll try to upload pictures to let you see. The only change that is still to come here soon, the cabinet and microwave above the range are getting removed and will be replaced with a chimney style range hood in two weeks. Wall color can be changed and sometime next year we will be redoing the floors so I'm not taking them into account.

Comments (28)