SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
many_hats

Finished in time for holiday entertaining!

many_hats
16 years ago

We're finally close enough to be able to post 'finished' photos. Truth-be-told there are still some baseboards to add as well as the vacpan but it's been functional since July and I had some time today so I wanted to post some photos. I know how much I appreciated all the photos and advice when I started planning.

I cannot say enough good things about this site and the members who give so freely of their time and talents. Without this site I wouldn't have known about so many things. And another big thank you to alku05 for the Never-MT (which you cannot get in Canada).

Here's a before and an after photo. There are more before, during and after photos that I'll attach a link to (in Shutterfly). If you view them in slideshow, you can select 'Options' at the top right and control speed and can check off the boxes to show titles and captions if desired.

In this before photo, the galley rail along the tops of the cabinets has already been removed and the garden window has been installed. (I didn't think to take pictures until that point!)

{{gwi:1980620}}

...and here's the after photo

{{gwi:1980621}}

Here's a link to the other photos in Shutterfly:

Here is a link that might be useful: More photos

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022