SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scarlett001

Kitchen faucet options with stainless steel sinks??

Scarlett001
11 years ago

My kitchen is overall warmer colours (yellow/apricot walls and a gorgeous warm-coloured ceramic floor) - I am doing some work on the kitchen and the feel that I am aiming for is sort of a rustic Provence design (not very authentic due to the fact my house is newer). My main lighting is an oil-rubbed bronze and my new cabinet handles will be the same. Major applicances are black, some minor appliances are stainless steel.

I have stainless steel sinks that don't really need to be changed and I do have limited finances to redecorate etc. However, I am getting a new kitchen faucet as the original one is very plain, outdated and looks pretty awful.

Because the sinks are stainless steel, am I best to go with a silver kitchen faucet and not oil-rubbed bronze? I've seen some photos online of oil-rubbed bronze faucets with stainless steel sinks but I actually think that they just look mismatched. If one goes more of a silver theme, does it matter if one gets faucets that are chrome vs. brushed nickel/stainless steel to go with the stainless steel sinks? I am leaning towards stainless kitchen faucets - seems they might fit in better with a Provence/rustic theme than an overly shiny chrome faucet. Thoughts anyone??

Comments (4)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES