SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shkish_gw

I love a good deal and great customer service!

shkish
12 years ago

Because I have gotten SO much helpful and useful information here, I wanted to share with everyone my great experiences with a couple online retailers. FaucetDirect.com & GalaxyToolSupply.com

For the last 4-6 months I have done exhaustive searches for the best possible prices on items I want. To make sure we stay in budget and I get what exactly I want, I am willing to go out of my way. Plus, I just LOVE a great deal!

FaucetDirect.com (part of Build.com network) has a very informative website and I've heard great things about them here. But I found prices cheaper elsewhere and read some unsettling reviews of that retailer, so I emailed Faucet Direct customer service to see if they would match prices. Well they did! The person I have been emailing with has been great with very fast responses. After mentioning I was so pleased that I would be back soon to order door hardware, he offered volume pricing.

Galaxy Tool Supply - I read so many good things about GTS and Ticor sinks in this forum I knew I'd go that route. I noticed the prep sink I wanted was backordered, so I called them up and asked about it. Well it will be in stock soon. Then I noticed they sold vanity sinks as well. Since their pricing was very close to my plumber's supply house price minus tax, I am ordering all my porcelain vanity sinks from them too. The Customer Service rep was very helpful. Although some items are backordered, they will be available soon. So I placed my full order yesterday and they will ship as they are available.

Lessons learned, always call/email ask about pricing and availability. Usually I would just take online information at face value. I am SO happy I took the time to ask! Companies really do want your business. Also, local businesses can be competitive too. I asked my local appliance supplier (who my builder uses) if he could match prices found online. Well, he did and then some! My frig is actually lower than any prices I found online!

Also, just signed up with Ebates.com and should get 2% cash back for my faucetdirect.com purchase. Free to sign up, but will have to wait for money back. Heck that's ok with me!

Since I just placed these orders I will post an update once my products have arrived.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!