SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
corgimum

Stuck in sink h@ll and need some guidance

corgimum
11 years ago

Please help me sort out what I should do...

I ordered a Blanco Cascade sink in October. It was supposed to arrive in three weeks, about a week before my cabinet install. Then I was told it would be another 2 weeks. Now I am being told mid-December. Blanco concurs with the mid-December estimate.

My cabinets have been in since November 8 so I am ready for a countertop measure except that I don't have the sink. I am most frustrated by the fact that what if the sink is delayed again? I can wait til mid December. But if it ends up being mid-January for some reason I will be kicking myself for waiting.

My second choice sink is the Blanco Diamond Super Single which is available now. Would you wait for the Cascade whenever it arrives? or cancel that order and get the Diamond now?

Cascade- love the raised ledge and the fact the you don't have to fill the whole width of the sink to wash dishes but have the width of the sink to hold big pots and pans, pancake griddle, etc.

Diamond- big sink but needs more water to fill it. Less expensive than the Cascade. ($300 vs $472)

What would you do?

Comments (10)