SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirtymartini_gw

Rhome! deal on Fisher Paykel dbl wall oven and some questions pls

dirtymartini
12 years ago

I am LOVING this oven so far! My DH was at a Sears Appliance Outlet near his office in Miami (Hialeah, if anyone out there is familiar...you know, where ALL the great deals can be found, lol.) He called me up, saying he found a good looking double wall oven but the name worried him, he had never heard it. I almost started salivating when he said, "Fisher Pay something?" It has a small dent in the front. It was 1k!!! We paid $399 for a 5 year warranty also. So, $1400 out the door and we got 12 months interest free.

I am surprised at how many friends of mine have never heard of F&P. My bragging about my great deal is not so impressive to them, so I had to come here to this forum to share. I think they hear "Fisher Price" when I am talking about the oven, lol.

I went to the FP site and printed out the manual, I really like the different settings (auero bake, aero pastry, maxi broil etc in addition to regular bake, broil, etc) because I actually see a difference when I use them!

Rhome-I did a GW search and see you had the oven and for the most part liked it, except for the messed up interior when using the self clean mode. I really loooove that blue interior, makes me smile every time I open the door. If I use oven cleaner, do you think I will avoid that problem?

If anyone else has any input about the oven, please share.

Comments (19)