SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
total_remodel_gw

Need layout help please - pics inside

total_remodel
12 years ago

Hello all,

I am in desperate need of layout help. I recently bought my dream home but it does not have a dream kitchen. The kitchen is very open so the amount of wall space for cabinets is limited. The kitchen currently has the cooktop on the island, which i'm ok with. I know that is close to sacrilige on this site lol. But seriously even if my budget allowed for a move of appliances, i don't even know where i would move the cooktop without giving up all my cabinet space.

I have heard such negative things about jenn air downdraft i have talked myself out of that. my friends have a viking cooktop with the pop up fan that seems to work but those are so expensive.

So looking for some ideas on how i could change the layout and if that doesnt work, what appliances make sense if i leave the cooktop on the island.

Have pretty much decided on bosch double ovens with convection and would like an undercounter microwave but not sure where i would put it.

Pictures of current kitchen

From Renovation Journey
From Renovation Journey
From Renovation Journey
From Renovation Journey

Flooring is picked, will be travertine noce and the rooms have since been painted. Pic added to give a feel for the new color scheme

From Renovation Journey

Any help appreciated!!!!

Comment (1)