SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janepa_gw

Unknown style, but what I like. Please help me pick pulls.Photos

janepa
15 years ago

These are the pulls that I am choosing from out of many I liked. I guess they are country in style, or what I call 'country chic' on the satin nickel and satin pewter with the design oval in the middle. The top row is L- Weathered Nickel, R-Wrought Iron Dark. The bottom row is L - Satin Nickel, R- Satin Pewter.

{{!gwi}}

This is a section of my countertop - Wilsonart HD Crystalline Onyx

{{!gwi}}

This is the faucet & sink. Please excuse the pull out. Someone wanted to see how it looked.

{{!gwi}}

This is a drawing of the upper left corner of the cabinet door. There are two u-grooves going north and south and two going east and west. There are no inside corners to accumulate dust. That is why I designed the doors this way. I had raised panel doors for many years, but no more. The doors are solid white, no highlighting of the u-grooves. There will be round or square knobs on the doors depending on the style of pull I select. Brick backsplash to match the floor, white appliances, wall color to be decided. It is now white.

{{!gwi}}

Sorry this is so long, but I tried to give as much info. as possible so that you have an idea what my kitchen is like. Our house is a late 60s ranch with sandstone and weatheredwood vinyl siding. Our other furnishings are classic/traditional. My kitchen had country curtins with ruffles which are now gone, and the new ones will be very simple drapes or curtains.

Thank you. Jane

Comments (10)