SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pamlet

Soap dispenser

pamlet
9 years ago

OK, our counters, sink, faucet, and soap dispenser were installed this week. Hallelujah! What joy! LOVE the Delta Trinsic faucet with the touch technology. So cool - the kids can't stop playing with it. Love my Blanco Cascade sink. BUT... The soap dispenser was installed so that the hole -the part where t he soap will come out -- barely clears the sink. The contractor said they could not get it any closer to the sink. I am worried that the soap will dribble onto the counter and be messy. I want it to squirt into a pan or whatever. The length of the squirt part is about 3" - looking around, that appears to be common. So, my question is, am I the only one with this problem? Should I suck it up and live with it, or get one with a longer squirt bit? The dispenser was a Moen, which I splurged for bc it had good reviews... Perhaps that was stupid. The contractor's already got rid of the box, so I don't think we can return (haven't put soap in it, though). Am I a nut? My husband thinks I'm making too much of this...

Comments (10)