SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Styling the Kitchen, Part II

beekeeperswife
11 years ago

Well, Part II to you, but more like part 50 to me!

Ok. You have to use your imagination on the flowers and the veggies are still tied with tie wraps.

I've elimanated any colored pot from the stove. My blue Le Crueset was not that big and I felt it was lost. So, I've just put 2 stainless pots on there.

The tureen is gone, although I did try it without the lid, but I"m sure you guys still say ditch it, which is fine. I have it sitting on the kitchen table for now. ON the table is also a white vase that I think maybe the white hydrangeas will go into. They might also go in my big clear vase or even my silver champagne bucket. Not sure, but will decide tomorrow. It does look very bare, but the flowers will help. Perhaps I could put some glasses on the table along with the pitcher of water with lemons. Maybe?

I do have a gorgeous cocounut cake that I will put on a cake plate and a bunch of the chocolate dipped macaroons. I could put those on the counter where the plates are, if you think I should move the plates and glasses to the table.

the bread is all wrapped but will look a bit nicer without all the plastic wrap you see. Maybe will even put one on the cutting board in front of it, unless that would make it too busy.

The bar area is now just that, a bar area. I figure for a dinner party, that is how we would do it. In the glass bowl will be white roses.

And I'm using the gray napkins with wine glasses that have black and silver bands on them. Do you notice I only put one napkin in the ring (a bee ring ;-) btw) so it looks like I was in the process of doing that. Does that look ok? Or should I do all of them, or none of them?

I ditched the hat on the bench, but left the purse and the gloves. They could end up on the stool at the island. Might look nicer there.

The herbs in the pots are a bit frazzled looking. They will be spiffed up and neat for tomorrow.

Here are the...

Comments (67)