SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bh401_gw

Check out my Sandstone Kitchen and Bath counters

bh401
12 years ago

Ok guys, you were a lot of help on this build and I know it's been a while since I asked for help. We didn't get to move in until the end of June(was supposed to be the end of February). I'm still not done decorating but I think the kitchen is presentable enough.

Oh, please ignore the date stamp. I took these this morning but my camera had died and I didn't fix the date.

Normally it's brighter but of course the day I have time to take pics is the day that it turns off cold and rainy!!

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

The bar slabs actually up on a matched up when the slabs were first chosen. We spent over 3 hours with templates matching up the waving lines.(So I wouldn't have weird seams) Of the 3 on that section around sink, only the end one was cut correctly. Some of you my remember my rant earlier this year! So, I had to chose 2 more slabs for sink piece and to the right of sink. The piece that was cut correctly was my favorite piece and I still wanted it, even though now I have a strange seam.

Hope I'm not wearing you out with pics. Here's a couple of the master bath that also has sandstone.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Here's a shot showing more of the bathroom and peek of the closet. BTW, I LOVE my Elfa!! And yes, I have a chandy in the closet and over the tub!! Hubby asked "why, nobody with see them?" Answer-I WILL!! THEY ARE FOR ME!!!

{{!gwi}}

Thanks again to all of you who gave me advice on my kitchen. I absolutely love it!! And a special thanks to Boxerpups for the helpful pics and the pep talk to do what I wanted even when most every one poo-pooed it!

Comments (25)