SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bmorepanic

Now, with even more Progress pictures

bmorepanic
13 years ago

We have just about finished the pantry. I still have to find or build a wood box on casters to go under the base baskets for soda and wine bottles. Some other little doodahs never before seen are the kitchen table, the winning tile sample for the small backsplash, towel bar, long distance views, the freshened adjoining bath and the trash. I'm thinking we're the only non-industry group who gets excited about trash.

Our to-dos are the toe kick boards (the chocolate brown and black test samples), final floor finish (entire first floor being refinished), tile backsplash over the range and some kinda home organizer over the kitchen table to complete the kitchen.

Add in painting a few more rooms, two more radiators, curtains, some dining room furniture and a sofa to complete the entire inside recovery from the insulation installation problems, having to rebuild the enclosed porch and of course a first floor decorating refresh. We still have to paint the outside of the house, which is what we started off to do summer of 2009, but that can wait for spring.

These are raw pictures. I did pick up, but not clean - I know it's real apparent. My personal fav is the very prominent toilet cleaning brush!

Slide show

Comments (11)