SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
glassquilt

OT - Progress Report & More!!!!

glassquilt
16 years ago

I overheard the supervisor & the foreman talking. The foreman thought they had until one date to finish their work and the supervisor said "No, that's when I have to be done. You have to get done sooner" The crew has been working harder since than. Our SIL said that someone was working until 9:30 Tuesday evening.

We've been at the house everyday this week. The workers are able to ask us questions. They want to get it right to begin with and not redo anything. Yesterday the foreman finally commented on my having so many pictures and I explained to him I'd taken the pictures for inventory purposes. It was too cold in December & January for me to write the list inside the house. There was one heater for the entire building, it was in the living room and I was working in the other half.

Because they recovered three discs from my computers I have been able to find even more pictures from before the fire of various features. They just realized yesterday that there should be a storm/screen door for the front door. We went to Lowes to get information about the replacement. I sent the SKU and the picture on the left. That's Lilac watching the street. She's the dog we lost.

Meet Koko our new puppy. He's 7 months old. The breeder shows dogs and decided he wasn't exactly what she wants. She will keep him until we're in the house. DH named him - with some French pronunciation. None of us could tell the difference and DD#1 gave it this spelling. Fine with the rest of us. It sounds like Kokomo and one of the glass manufacturers for stained glass is Kokomo Opalescent Glass Co. in Indiana.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals