SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joan2121_gw

Like so many others..Help with countertops!

joan2121
13 years ago

Finally decided on my cabinets!! Kraftmaid's new Garrison in the off white (Canvas?). I want black leathered granite for the perimeter and then Bianoco Romano (or similar) on the island. Anyone have pictures of their kitchen with this combination? Was going to have walnut island, but DH is afraid we and our guests are too careless, and it will get all scratched. Probably right! I will get the wood look I want right next to the kitchen area with a large table.

I copied Erikanh and jsweenc on the long run windows over sink- mine will be 9'6" and thanks to so many of you for the info on counter heights windows! (buehl you info was great!) Then a 36 inch hutch at the end of the sink run by dining area end. On the range wall there are 21 inch uppers on each side of the range and 24" hutch in the corner. (like momadadapaige and others I've seen) The island is about 8'x42". Not sure how much you can tell from this drawing- but here it is. Those lines by dining area are just for builders to some beams up there. It will be a flat ceiling all the way.This is a picture of this plan floor plan by architect, I'm getting KD's plan tonight- I'll try to post it.

Love to hear your opinions!!

{{!gwi}}

Comments (2)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm