SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kevinmp_gw

Last Day to Decide on Cabinet Layout - Please Help

KevinMP
11 years ago

I have to order my cabinets tomorrow and I'm trying to decide between three different layouts below. I'm also trying to decide on the color: white painted maple vs. antique white painted maple. My house is old (c. 1826, if that helps with the decision making). Thanks.

(I apologize if you've read my earlier post, but I figured this was the quickest way to get an answer.)

The layout I began with (two uppers in the middle are 27" x 42"):

Two proposals with glass cabinet doors (one with one 30" x 42" with glass doors and two 12" x 42" on the sides, and one with two 15" x 42" with glass doors on the side and one 24" x 42" in the middle):

Here are the color options as best I can show them with the actual cabinet doors I've chosen.

Antique White:

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

White:

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

And here's what the kitchen currently looks like with a CAD drawing showing you were the new cabinets will go (it's the long wall currently with the shelves).

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

And here's the dining room which adjoins the kitchen (for purposes of helping me select the cabinet color). Don't worry about the wall color in the kitchen; it's changing to a blue-gray like BM Mt. Saint Anne.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (10)