SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

I'm going to do a 'quick fix' of my current kitchen :)

lavender_lass
10 years ago

Well, it's time to do something, with my current kitchen. It's not a bad layout, just doesn't have much room for baking...but maybe I can make it look a little better. It needs a new floor (just vinyl tile for now) and a fresh coat of paint. I like the artwork...and the cabinets, well, they are the cabinets. LOL

80's fake oak (yes fake, oak) that has seen better days, but they go with everything else and the kitchen is open to the rest of the house. I actually like the little details on the cabinets and if I tried to paint them, they either wouldn't stick...or might look even worse. So, my plan is to go to Lowe's today, in search of just the right shade of green paint for the walls and some new floor tiles! I'll take some before and after photos and that will be my little reveal :)

My excuse is that I need to get the floor redone, so it's nice and even for my husband, who is just about ready to start doing things in the kitchen again! And the paint...well, I need a change and green is very calming. And it will look nice, with all that snow we'll have in a few months.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!