Houzz Logo Print

Scribing around farm sink front base +...caulk? Putty?

13 years ago

Hello -

My contractor's using this yellow-brownish (tan?) colored putty stuff to make the scribing he did around the lower front corners of our Shaws farm sink look more perfect and like wood. And this putty stuff - whatever it is - is all the way onto the edges of the sink. While I know his intention is to take it off where it doesn't belong, isn't there supposed to be caulking of some sort along the bottom front corners and sides of the sink? I don't want to second-guess him so I thought I'd ask here, a.k.a. micro-managing secretly. ;)

Thank you!

Comments (16)