SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoyamom_gw

SS paint is up - still need tweaking - PICS

hoyamom
15 years ago

Ok, the painter is finished and I sort of put the room together. I bought the lamps from Home Goods but not sure if they are too small. Do I need bigger lamps? I was planning on getting some drum white shades bc I don't care for the present shade style. Any suggestion as to where to find some larger lamps if those are too small?

I also moved a table from the hallway and put it on the far wall for the TV so I could move the nightstand to the other side of the bed. I like it much better but it took some time to reassure DH that no one would knock the TV over. LOL

The curtains match perfectly and I will deal with the length issue later.

I do like the chaise where it is so the TV can be watched from there. I had an old antique table that I painted white a long time ago so I put it next to the chaise. I know the lamps aren't looking good there. The one on the table can be lowered but not sure I need it on the table if I have the tall one.

I bought these two pictures from HG when I bought the lamps. They didn't photo well but there is a dark background with white flowers and a touch of silvery sage on the edges. I thought about putting them behind the lamps but they may be too small.

I don't know - I know there is something off with the room but can't put my finger on it. I ordered a silver sage blanket from RH but it is on backorder so it won't be here until Dec 12 - and I ordered it Nov 19... :(

I think it is a nice room and it is functional it just needs some accessorizing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Comments (33)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths