SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroleohio

Can you see this fabric with Silver Sage or SW Rainwashed?

CaroleOH
15 years ago

I am getting ready to repaint my bedroom and order new drapes. I painted my master bath BM Gray Wisp/ie Silver Sage, and am thinking about painting the bedroom the same color or maybe going one shade lighter which to me seems like SW Rainwashed.

I have dark cherry furniture, cream blinds, and a cream matilesse (sorry sp?) coverlet on the bed. I have a velvet/silk coverlet that I keep folded at the foot of the bed which is a dark silver sage color. The carpet is a neutral beige color. The walls are vaulted and I have a large triple casement south facing window, so I get decent light in the room. So, the basic colors in the room is cream and silver sage, but I wanted a print for the drapes and maybe some pillows on the bed and as a valance in the bathroom. I found this fabric at the local fabric store and am really drawn to it. I'm just wondering if it does't have enough of the silver sage in it to go with the wall color and coverlet. Part of me likes that it doesn't have alot of the green color, but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't paint the room a different color???

{{!gwi}}

Comments (10)