SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angnrog

Painting a Whole House...SW Blonde...Have ???

angnrog
14 years ago

Hi all, I'm over in the Building a Home Forum and was lurking over in this forum for help. We are almost to the stage of picking out paint for our new home. I have searched and read alot and from what I have seen, I really love the SW Blonde color. So much in fact, that I'm using it for the whole entire house minus dining room and master suite (they will be in SW Restrained Gold).

My question regards my kitchen however. I love love love the color SW White Raisin...DO you think I would be able to pull off the SW White Raisin color in the kitchen with the whole house being in Blonde?? My kitchen is kinda opened to the dinette and living room areas, but I have a good spot where the paint would break and not be on those other walls. I wasn't sure if it was going to clash or not, I have bought samples and held them up and I think they look great, my husband thinks they look great, but I just want other womens opinions!

I am posting a picture of my kitchen...As you can see, there is a hallway that breaks up the dinette area and the kitchen area so I think I could do the White Raisin color!

Thanks again and any help is appreciated!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor