SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ct_newbie

Can silk/satin/chenille pillows go with RH Perennials fabric?

CT_Newbie
10 years ago

Hi! We're in the process of picking out a sectional for our new home. One of the contenders is an RH sofa using Fog Perennials material. I had always envisioned that our sofa would have several nice textured pillows made of silk, satin and/or chenille and maybe faux fur. Would those still go with the Perennials look/feel given that it is more of a linen weave and I would say more casual? Do I need to stick with a microfiber suede for the main sofa - sort of like PBs everyday suede in Stone?

I really need more punch with the pillows. We're using the PB Scroll rug in Porcelain Blue and the room color is BM Bunny Grey, though it reads more light blue than gray (not sure if it is our lighting or the red paint we covered up). Our accent color on the back of the built ins will likely be BM Blue Rapids. We only have blinds on the windows

I was going for a rejuvenating, calm yet refreshing feel. Sort of like an ocean spa without being beachy. I wanted an understated sophistication but not so formal that we can't relax. We have 3 year olds so any fabric needs to be stain resistant or better yet, washable. RH suggests drycleaning but PB says you can wash theirs in the laundry.

Finding the right sized sectional and understand quality/value has been challenging.

Thank you!

Comments (5)