SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
treasuretheday

Pics of pillow options A, B or C (Or, none of the above!)

treasuretheday
12 years ago

We've been so busy acting as GC's for our masterbath renovation, that our family room makeover has stalled. We've just done the paint, carpet, new sofa, two leather tilt-back swivel chairs and a cocktail and side table from Pottery Barn's Rhys Collection.

I'm currently looking for a round accent table to go between the sofa and one of the leather chairs. Once that is chosen, I'll be shopping for a lamp.

(Any suggestions on a round table and/or lamp would be awesome! I'd welcome input as to style, finish, etc. for each.)

I'm premature in accessorizing the room but I have back problems and have found that the leather chairs are most comfortable with a bolster pillow. I've run across a few options I'd love to get some opinions on.

The floor lamp in the picture is definitely on the way out once I find a lamp for my side table. I presume this should compliment but not match the lamp on the round table(?)

This is option A:

I don't speak French but what I was able to read of the script on the pillow pertains to living a good life, friendship, etc.(!)

This is option B:

This is option C:

Here is a closer view of all of them, along with one of my sofa pillows:

Do you like A, B, C, or none of the above? (No worries if everyone says to keep looking... these are all returnable!)

Another option that I was considering, was ordering some of the flowered fabric from Henredon and having some bolsters made or would that be too much of the same thing?

Thanks so much for your help!

Comments (9)