SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mcps_gw

$100 too much for CL lamp table? Also room advice please.

mcps
14 years ago

What do you guys think about the $100 CL price for the end table pictured in this LINK (the picture below is my current living room)? I have 2 other pieces in this furniture collection (Grove Park from Bassett). They don't make it anymore. This room has bothered me for years and I think I finally decided what I want to do in here. Even though I think the entertainment center pictured below is lovely - I think it overpowers the room....maybe - I'm not sure what it does - but it just doesn't feel right. Thinking about moving the green mission-style couch to the opposite side of the room in front of the windows(where the rocking chair is now). Then replacing the entertainment center with a lower media console. I would put two leather chairs where the couch is now, with the CL end (lamp)table between them. Ugh! Even after writing this out, it just doesn't excite me. I don't know why I hate this room so much! Thanks for any help you can give! (Oh - and the tapestry rocker would go back to one of the bedrooms)

Here is a link that might be useful: CL table

Comments (25)