SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beckington

Best way to store pots and pans

beckington
13 years ago

We don't have a big kitchen, so not a lot of room to play with. Right now we have pots and pans in a big 47 inch cabinet but there's lots in there we don't use or use only once or twice a year, so I'm thinking of moving those to upper cabinets that are not as easily accessible (we are building to the ceiling). So we don't need all that space for pots.

Anyhow, right now we store our cans, dried goods, etc in a lazy susan in a base corner unit. Am drooling over the supercabinet for this, which would take the space of the pots and pans cabinet (though wouldn't be 47 inch - would use some of the space for a pullout spice/bottle rack), so these would move to the corner unit. I've switched it now to try it out and find the lazy susan a bit annoying with the pots and pans but there seems to be different types available so one might be better? Or we could get a corner unit that pulls out - would that be better? I haven't seen these in person so not sure how exactly they work.

I really like the idea of big deep drawers for pots but my husband doesn't, and if we did that we couldn't have the supercabinet. He likes the look of the cabinets with the pullout drawers for pots, but again, then no supercabinet and food goes back in the corner unit!

Aaaarrrgh. Can't really figure out what is best! Any thoughts appreciated!

Comments (18)