SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msrose

Tell me about Decatur Buff now. Please!

msrose
13 years ago

Well, after everything, Lenox Tan looks terrible in my house. I was worried about it being too dark and I actually think it's not dark enough. Plus it looks a little pink. It's a great match for my carpet and floor, but I just don't like it. My son saw the blue tape on the baseboards and actually had to ask me if I painted, because he couldn't tell. When you look up high, you can definitely see a difference in the old color and LT, but when you're just looking at the wall I painted, the color isn't that noticeable. I'm trying to figure out my next step and I'm wondering about Decatur Buff. I still remember the first time I saw it in Newhomebuilder's house. It was love at first site. That being said, I've always thought of it as a really bold color with yellow in it. If that's how it looks in person, I don't think it will work in my house, but the sample (poster size sample) doesn't look yellow at all. Those of you that have DB, what undertones do you see in it. Do you think of it as being a bold color?

Laurie

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio