SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
careyjc_gw

Need help with kitchen. I'm stuck. (pictures)

careyjc
15 years ago

I need some help with my kitchen here are some photos, please excuse the mess as we have been working in their.

We replaced the cabinet doors, put up new cabinets in the eat-in-kitchen part with a all new counter tops, took out the kitchen table, put in breakfast bar, just finished putting up tile, and fresh paint (not sure about the color), just finished sewing new curtains, new floor installed, new lightening, new windows, new crown moulding on cabinets, not painted yet. This weekend i am going to re-paint all the cabinets with SW alabaster in a semi-gloss, i originally used a satin and it is not holding up. I just need some advice (or encourgement), this is the third time i've painted the kitchen. Also what type of window treatment would you use over the sink, i don't want the same one as over the other window, but i will be using the same fabric. also the brick, what to do with that ugly mess. Once i'm all done, the place will be decluttered, and hopefully sparkling clean (until my 5 and 7 year old boys get into it). Look forward to any and all ideas. thanks.

Comments (6)