SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spider96

Why do my follow up posts keep getting rejected?

spider96
13 years ago

I'm trying to post a follow up and it doesn't work- I don't understand. It didn't work last night, and then I posted a message this morning, but it won't let me post another one. Anyway, here's what I want to say:

I forgot to mention: we are not totally alone in building something bigger in the lower section of the neighborhood- the people next to us have a house that is equivalent to ours (as far as "footprint" goes) but we are going to have a basement, which makes it bigger. But, their house will look like the same size as ours plus an amazing pool. However, the average house in the lower area is about half the size. If we did not have a basement, ours wouldn't be that much bigger....maybe only 1/4 the size bigger. Is that horrible? I know some will say yes. The fact that we are going to be bigger/more expensive has really bothered me throughout the planning process, but we decided that it's better than being isolated in the upper area. (we LOVE The neighborhood, obviously) Our builder keeps remind us about the house next door and that it will probably look bigger than ours. I just keep reminding myself of that but I'm still worried.

Oh, and I'm thinking the double griddle b/c I don't need 6 burners....doesn't that still take up less space than a 36 inch range with doubble wall ovens?

Comments (5)