SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_459360

More Christmas Decorating Photos... Add Yours!

User
10 years ago

So we are practically finished with decorating, a little less than last year but the results are very satisfying! Add yours to this thread so we can enjoy the few weeks before Christmas that are left. With Thanksgiving so early this year, it crept up on us!

Still waiting for a poinsettia in this planter:

Santa and Holy family in MBR:

The next three are in the blue bedroom, the teacup ornaments (which say "votes for women") are on a tabletop tree:

Pink and green wreath in DD's bedroom, with a crystal angel hanging I the center:

Small hall table with a nutcracker candle blending in pretty well amidst the trompe l'oeil painted gloves and keys:

Small tree outside library doors; paper dolls new this year from our Munich trip:

The straw Christmas ornaments stand is a new Byers figure this year. I could not resis since we have had many of the real versions of these straw ornaments on our tree for 32 years:

These are three dog "row houses":

I found the mahogany buffet just a month or so after last Christmas. It has a lot of storage and a great shape for the two small trees decorated with lights, boxwood garland, and red ribbon printed with "Merry Christmas" in gold:

This post was edited by kswl on Tue, Nov 26, 13 at 0:00

Comments (36)