SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peegee_gw

Please post pics of your bow window treatments!

peegee
9 years ago

When the vertical blinds come down (To CL or the dumpster if no takers) I'll need to have figured out a WT for the LR. Bow window is 8 ft wide but maybe only 4 ft tall or so. Will measure next time I'm there. It is going to remain wood stained against DD's recommendations to paint. I had sheers for years and do not want again, yet I don't want a cinematic view into the room when the lights come on. I fear I may not feel comfortable without some sort of cafe curtain 1/2 way up even in the daytime. Since the cats will on occasion will be allowed in there, I don't think any bottom-up type blinds will work, and they also don't feel right to me for this application. I am thinking I may install a pipe above the window for a pair of curtains to run to the sill, or part-way down the wall (large hot water baseboard is over a foot tall) - which would only be closed at night. Then maybe small tension rods inside the bay on each window for the cafes. Any thoughts or photo's of your own or other's solutions??????

Comments (4)