SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_mocha

Indecision in the Bedroom...Help! (more pics!)

lisa_mocha
12 years ago

Ok...this is decor related,lol and more or less 'Part 2' for nightstand decisions etc.

The 1st few pictures give you an idea of the room set-up (the window wall, the 'dresser wall' (2 doors on opposite side lead to ensuite and walk-in #1) and the headboard wall. The last side has little wall space with 2 doors-1 into bdrm and another to 2nd walk-in closet)

First question...

Any preference for the round mirror by the mirrored tables shown in the top pic or for the larger rectangular one in the 3rd picture with the dresser? (it would be hung so a little higher up)

Or...is this just mirror overkill on this wall??

Nightstands:

I've found a couple different ones in the past week. We currently have the lower ones that match the dresser which worked fine when we had the lower platform bed. We changed our bed and now they're too low (I think...)

Option 1>The turq. one in this picture would be painted to a creamy white. I think the scale is OK...or is it too heavy looking?? NOTE: I have found 2 of these. As much as I liked idea of using mirror tables on 1 side of bed, I like balance/symmetry.

Option2:

I posted a pic of this one last week. I really like it as well, but I just have the 1 and have had no luck tracking down a match in another store (Homesense) It's slightly smaller/less deep than the turq. one.

{{!gwi}}

I can keep the existing ones too and keep looking!

Other comments:

I'm willing to change the wall color and could also change the drapery to these ones:

To confuse myself even more, I just bought a new duvet cover that I was planning on using in the guest bedroom. Now thinking I could use it instead in our bdrm, change the curtains to white, paint the walls another color (what??) and paint the turq. nightstands white instead of creamy/ivory.It would be a very different look. (I could then re-use what's in our room for the guest room instead)

Here's the new bedding (I have the duvet cover only as the shames were sold out at Williams-Sonoma:

FYI, I have a series of 4 prints that I plan on hanging on the headboard wall. (Just haven't had them framed yet)

Please help...I have no idea which way to go.

Any suggestions??

Thank you!!

Comments (18)