SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jammonit_gw

second guessing copper sink- and granite template tomorrow!!

jammonit
15 years ago

sorry to be a post-whore tonight, but I was just getting together all the stuff for our granite template tomorrow morning and got out our copper sink that I bought months ago, and I just had a moment of thinking- "will this look right?"

We have white cabinets with shaker doors, brushed nickel faucets, and the countertop will be a gray and white granite. The floors will be a medium oak, and the walls blue. I don't have any photos, but I hopefully you can get the idea;) The sink is now a polished hammered copper, and my original thought was that I would let it patina and it would look cool to have that little peek a boo of color underneath the countertop... but the sink now (of course, without the patina) looks very very bright. I am worried that it will stand out too much, and because it will be undermounted on the granite, I am paranoid that it will be installed and I will hate it and we won't be able to change it. The granite installer has stainless steel sinks and I am thinking of chickening out and having him install that instead. So, what do you think? Is this sink going to look crazy and stand out too much, or look like a cool little accent?

Comments (6)