SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mchaney1

Hallway/ Living Room Help!!!! Need help with color

mchaney1
15 years ago

I posted this question back in August and now we are finally getting around to doing something so I am looking for some more ideas and I have posted some better pics.

I am looking for some ideas for paint color in my living room and entrance hallway. We are actually going to hire painters to come in and paint (first time ever :-)) and I think they are coming first week in December.

Below are the pics. My house is like a huge circle. The dining room goes into the living room; the living room goes into the hallway; then the hallway goes to the kitchen; then the kitchen goes back to the dining room. The colors in the kitchen and dining room are yellows. Kitchen is Light Toast, Top of Dining Room is Silver Pecan and bottom is September Leaf. These are all on the right side of the picture below... The actual colors look more yellow than the swatch.

Eventually the carpet in the dining room will get replaced but that is way down the road.

My other question, beside paint, is what should I do with the back wall in the living room (where the piano is)? Eventually my DH wants to put a pool table in this room but right now it is a computer/sitting/piano room.

Living Room Back Wall

Looking out of living room into hall

Looking out of living room into hall

Hallway looking into kitchen from front door.

From Dining Room looking into the Living Room

Looking from hallway/front door into Living Room

Looking from Living Room into Dining Room

Looking from Dining Room into Living Room

Looking into hallway from Kitchen

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!

Comment (1)