SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2littlefishies

Demo starts tomorrow morning!!!...and some YELLOW choices : )

2LittleFishies
11 years ago

I can't believe demo actually starts tomorrow! I thought it would never happen! The new foundation is finished and now it's time for them to come inside.

The kitchen and DR are now closed off with plastic and plywood so we're basically living/eating/cooking in our living room and we have our bedrooms. Good times are coming for a few months!

I'm down to two choices for my YELLOW. Many of you know I've been doing this for months now! I've been over on the decorating forum discussing yellows for the last week or two as well....

My two choices are BM Sundress and BM Squish Squash (at 75%). I really like both. What do you think? (I'm not worried about which is more like inspiration photo as I know there are so many factors involved).

Inspiration:

Small door & painted cab above is Squish Squash at 75%, Sundress on Right

(my cab door on the right is both paints next to each other- ignore..)

Squish Squash 75% on left and Sundress on right

Squish Squash 75%

a href="http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/gymboval/yellow%20accents/?action=view&current=52744ecf.jpg"; target="_blank">

Sundress is All Left Side and SS75% All Right Side

Sundress/Squish Squash FULL/Squish Squash 75%

As far as the white uppers I'm looking at BM Mascarpone, Cotton Balls, Simply White, or Bavarian Cream. I don't want anything too gray. All these do have yellow in them. Thinking simply white may be the most gray?

Thanks All : )

Comments (30)