SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyjoyjoy_gw

Okay I give. If I could move or remove ONE window....

joyjoyjoy
13 years ago

I am really wanting to make the best choices here. Working around my windows is making this project very difficult. My windows often come up on here as problems and I agree. If moving or removing a window could make my kitchen function properly, I am ready to consider it. The siding is older white vinyl which we can get a close match, but not exact.

If I were to pick which window we mess with, it would be the one on the bottom wall of the drawings - only because it is on the back side of the house. The other one is on the most visible side of the house.

Also, we have to keep one as-is so my workers (dad, husband & brothers) can only complain half as much behind my back.

Here's the best, but far from perfect layout. Windows are in red, and the open doorway is yellow. The box to the left of the doorway is a chimney. We really want the peninsula with seating - this is probably our #1 priority. The dining room is the empty area on the far left.. the stools show the farthest into the dining room that we can go. The dining room side of the chimney is off limits because of the built in bookcase that separates the living room and dining room.

{{!gwi}}

I've attached a link to the most recent thread.

Thank you!!

Here is a link that might be useful: thread

Comment (1)