SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susiequsie60_gw

Looking for suggestions on backsplash

SusieQusie60
12 years ago

While I wait for my open shelves to be installed and a few other finishing touches, I'm starting to think seriously about my backsplash. For awhile now I've been assuming I was going to go with a cermamic beadboard in white. I decided today to "draw" it out (on some plain white paper) and hang it up to see what it looked like. I'm really not loving it. Don't like the vertical lines because I think it looks a little busy. I'm very open to any and all suggestions. I'm leaning towards white because I'd like to "bring it out" as an accent color in the kitchen. Not married to it though. My one requirement is to keep it simple and in that way keep it (hopefully) in the same "mood" as my entire kitchen...sort of mellow.

Anyone have any thoughts for me? Pictures would be wonderful of course! Thanks - SQ

Sink wall, which will have open shelving on both sides of the window. They will be the sage color of the narrow cabinet.

The oven wall - I had hoped to do something a little special behind the range. Maybe some type of accent tile in ORB? This is the wall with the most backsplash.

Then there is just this itsty bitsy little bit of backsplash under the window by the "bar" -

As an aside: we are set to have our cracked Blanco sink removed on Thursday. I'm trying not to think about it because every time I do, it makes my stomach hurt!

Comments (20)