SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyart_gw

Inspiration BR Redo - New Dresser?

funkyart
11 years ago

I started a new thread on my bedroom/iron bed redesign. I have decided to refinish the bed by painting it a dark gray-green. This will need to wait until after I move-- mainly because I want to be able to give it full attention..

However, in the meantime, I will need to replace my dressers and bedside tables. I saw this on CL this morning and fell in love with it. I think it's the perfect touch of feminine lines and a handsome wood. I love the two tone wood and the grain.. I don't think they're all that high quality, but I love both pieces (only picturing one here) and I think they fit the look I am going for. It's $95 for this piece.. $175 if I buy this and the tall chest. What do you think?

Inspiration - I will not try to apply this literally.. however, I will borrow from the look by keeping the room simple and with that handsome, rich RL kind of styling. I will have an iron bed and will use a more feminine plaid blanket along with a sage silk quilt. I'll swap out horse/hunting prints for vintage dog prints.

here's my idea board with the things I have:

and here's the dresser from CL..

I am trying to make it out to the shop this afternoon-- scream now if you see a reason I should pass on it!

Comments (22)