SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
j_tropolis

So frustrated with non-responsive RTAcabinetstore

j-tropolis
14 years ago

Hello,

I'm seeking some advice on how to resolve this issue. I'll try to be as brief as possible.

I am at the tail end of a small condo kitchen remodel. I ordered our cabinets from RTAcabinetstore. The actual cabinets I am pretty pleased with (there are some minor issues but for the price this was expected). When the order arrived all of the crown molding was damaged and a few misc. other pieces ordered were missing.

We noted the damage on the delivery receipt took picture of everything and sent a report to the cabinet company. Emphasizing in my e-mail that one of the parts missing was the dishwasher end panel-a piece needed for the counter-top install which was scheduled for 1.5 weeks after the delivery of the cabinets.

After two days of no response I called and left a message, over the next week I called 3 times and finally sent out another e-mail (this time copying to all addresses found on the website). No one bothered to call me back. I finally received a snarky e-mail response with no apology basically saying they are very busy and a claim has been filed with the shipping company.

So now it is a month later and no word from anyone, I was luckily able to find an approximately matching end panel from a local vendor.

What can one do when the company will not communicate?

I just feel so helpless here-I mean I can't force them to call or write me back!

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Comments (2)