Houzz Logo Print

Faucet(s) For large Vintage Style Sinks

11 years ago

One of my most cherished treasures is the Kohler Harborview sink my husband bought for me, for the house we are building. I had an earlier post (from which I received very valuable and helpful advice) about using this sink in my kitchen.

This sink is available with a one hole and three holes for a single faucet, or four hole drillings for two faucets. My husband bought me the three hole for a single faucet.

My question is this.....will one centered faucet give enough coverage in this sink? This sink is 4 feet long by 28 inches in width(front to back). It's huge, which is what I like about it.

I'm hoping there is a suitable faucet available so we don't have to exchange this sink. It weighs a ton. If I can get a good amount of coverage in the sink with one faucet, well that would be great. On the other hand, I don't want a life time of annoyance because two faucets would have worked out better.


Comments (10)