SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennifl

calling all true granite experts!

jennifl
13 years ago

Hello I am new to posting but I know there is a lot of people with good info. If there is anyone on this forum that is truly an expert at identifying a granite I really need your help! My soon to be new home is under construction and the granite is being installed this week. The problem is that I could not choose the granite slab that is used for my house. The home is being through Centex and they are not a custom builder. I picked out crema bordeaux and the granite I have does not look I rememered crema bordeaux to look. I do understand the variations and uniquness of granite, however this poodle is looking more like a shih tzu so to speak. I have identified the granite to look more like a granite that I've found called juparana florence. I was wondering if anyone on this forum knows if crema bordeaux and juparana florence are used interchangeably. I don't know how to post pictures or I would. The granite in question has a log of peach, black, and some cream. There is little to no green or burgundy in it. I am very unhappy with the granite that is going in my house and there's not much I can do about it. However, If there was a mistake on the granite supplier's part maybe I have a valid argument. Any guidance from those who know granite well would be appreciated.

Comments (3)