SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylucey

Great deal on rustic ORB cabinet hardware

amylucey
13 years ago

Great deal alert!!!

I have, like many become cabinet hardware obsessed. It's such fun - like picking out jewelry. I started at Restoration Hardware and keep coming back (great quality, although $$). Then someone told me about Rocky Mountain Hardware. Wowsa. Talk about gorgeous and hand worked hardware(!) Waaay too expensive, but nice to look at and get ideas. (I urge you to get their catalog - totally hardware dreamy!)

We are mid-renovation, and I will have white cabinets with carrara marble tops, maple glazed island with honed black granite or Raven Ceaserstone.

As the renovation moves on, i see what everyone is talking about with budget going over. ugh! so true. Little adds here and there, so when it comes to hardware at the end, well, I'm not feeling as flush...

Which brings me to this deal:

I found these ORB 6inch pulls at LOWES for $5.28 a piece. Normally, they go for $11.50. I know this, b/c i googled the name of the hardware company from the packaging. (This is how i've come across some great hardware companies. DIdn't know Lowes and HD buy from many different vendors).

http://www.atlashomewares.com/athooldwoco.html

Their look: they have some small disressed pitting -which will give some nice texture and add interest.

The knobs are heavy and a bit too rustic (maybe) but I scooped up all that I would need in case.

The color of these pulls/knobs are EXACTLY the ORB finish/color of Restoration Hardware finish. So mixing and matching would be easy. However in two LOWES i looked, they put some other very close finishes next to this great pull and wow- pretty choices. Esp. a great cup pull.

Just wanted to pass on a great deal to all who are looking and looking and looking. Hahaha.

Have fun!

http://www.atlashomewares.com/athooldwolap1.html

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz