SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
happy2learn

AnnieDeighnaugh-what is the name of your GF's backsplash tile?

happy2learn
11 years ago

Hi Annie-- I just saw the photos of your GF's kitchen backsplash you posted in response to a2gemini's post about tile backsplash design. I really like the subtle variation and color of that tile--it looks like it would go well with my granite. Could you please tell me the name of it, who makes it, where I can buy it, etc?

I am also considering the Rixi Crema, like a2gemini. However, I think the subtle gold in your GF's tile might be prettier with my granite and cabinet combination. What do you think, since you have seen the tile in real life? Here is a close up of my granite with the rixi crema propped up (in front of a white piece of paper). In the photo the soft gold running throughout my granite looks more like a cream color than gold, but it really is a soft gold color with a background color that is whitish gray, and streaks of gray running throughout.

HOwever, from a distance, it can be hard to see the gold--as you see in this photo:

Thanks for any help you can give (and if anyone else wants to add any thoughts or suggestions, I am all ears!)

Comments (5)