SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
colorado_mom

Marcy96 BackSplash??

colorado_mom
13 years ago

Marcy - I think this is your kitchen. I have had it saved forever :) LOVE IT!

Do you have any close-up's of your backsplash, and details?

Thanks!

Comments (6)

• colorado_mom
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I thought I saw you post yesterday. Here's hoping!

• kitchenkrazed09
    12 years ago

I found an old post about Marcy96's backsplash on Google. The link is below. She said she used 3x6 tumbled almond beige marble with possibly yellow onyx accents. Hope this helps!

Here is a link that might be useful: Marcy96 Backsplash

• kitchenkrazed09
    12 years ago

Also, here's a link with an actual close-up (scroll down to the first photo). If you click on the photo, you can get to her Photobucket album and see more pictures of her backsplash and whole kitchen.

Here is a link that might be useful: Photo of Backsplash

• marcy96
    12 years ago

Hi colorado mom,
    Sorry, I just saw your post today. I haven't been on the forum regularly. Do you have any other questions about my backsplash? It's a honed marble, in an almond beige color, 3x6 tiles, and the accents are yellow onyx. Here's the link to my photos: Just click on the photo to go to my album.
    {{!gwi}}

• colorado_mom
    Original Author
    12 years ago

OH HURRAY!!! I am so glad you saw my post, and thanks to kitchenkrazed as well!

I gave a pic of your backsplash to our kitchen guy to show him what I want :) So I see it listed as both tumbled and honed??? It is so beautiful! I will look for the almond beige by name. And now off to enjoy your album!
    thanks again!

• marcy96
    12 years ago

Hi, The boxes the tiles came it say it is "honed almond beige marble". I don't think it's tumbled as it is pretty smooth without pits and holes. Hope this helps! Have you done your backsplash yet? Can't wait to see your kitchen!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!