SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sumnerfan

In the home stretch, two more questions.

sumnerfan
12 years ago

Now that my kitchen is mostly finished I realized I have no idea where to put my paper towels. I had planned to do an under the cabinet paper towel holder with fleur de lis on the ends, but now that the backsplash is mostly finished I don't want to cover it up because I love it so much. So the questions becomes where should I keep my paper towels. DH suggested mounting them on the wall by the fridge, but that doesn't seem very convenient to me. I currently have them sitting on the counter next to the coffee maker and toaster. So what would you do?

Question two: I need suggestions on what to do behind the stove. We have plenty of the travertine subway tile, the mosaic used in the floor, and some chocolate noche versaile pattern on mesh that could be taken apart for the individual tiles. I really need some ideas because I'm not thrilled with anything we have come up with.

Here's a picture of the mosaic.

I really appreciate your thoughts. I'm also still looking for fun, whimsical fabric suggestions for my window treatments. I have been looking online but haven't had a chance to go and look in person yet. Thank you so much for all your help. I'm loving my kitchen so far and don't want to stumble near the goal line.

Comments (15)