SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jterrilynn

Why is shopping for large drawer pulls so hard? Guru help! (pics)

jterrilynn
13 years ago

This is driving me nutsÂall I want is six 8"drawer pulls and five 6" matching pulls in brushed nickel (IÂm reusing my nickel knobs on wall cabs on budget kitchen) I want something along the lines of a transitional look. I would like something that will look right with the big pulls on the kitchen aid appliances without exactly matching because they are not my favÂs but handle replacement is not in budget. Below is a picture of old kitchen with a visual of the oven handle & the new French door frig handle is close to the same.

I donÂt know if IÂm doing wrong type of searches or what but I just get 100Âs of pages of 3" pulls. When I goggle larger pulls it seems most of my choices are appliance pulls $$$$.

I hit the Restoration Hardware site and like the meatiness of the pulls put didnÂt see any that inspired meÂalthough their site is easy with matching sizes up and at the top end of my price range but withine. Where else can I look or do you have any ideas on pulls that may work? Or, do I have to even think of following the curve of kitchen aid handle somewhat?

Old kitchen showing kitchen Aid handle.

http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/jterrilynn/house%20pictures/?action=view¤t=p1010091.jpg"; target="_blank">

Comments (16)