SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sumnerfan

Progress and window treatment help.

sumnerfan
12 years ago

Hello ya'll! I know I've been MIA for a while, but I'm back with progress and asking for advice. While we are not finished, we have counters, the floor is finished and most of our backsplash is done as well. Both light fixtures are here, finally, but the fan arrived with a broken globe~so we are waiting for the new one to come in. Without further ado, here are a few pictures.

You may have noticed that I focused on the windows. That's because I really need your help choosing window treatments. I know many here don't care for them, but I have decided I really need something for a couple reasons. 1. I feel the kitchen screaming for a big graphic pattern, but I'm afraid to choose and I have no idea what color would be good in this room. 2. My hubby works 24 hours every third day and works about 3 nights a month at the local ER, so the kids and I are often home alone at night. So I would like to be able to open and close or raise and lower window treatments for privacy and so I don't jump at my own reflection in the glass of the door.

I know many of you have that decorator's eye. Please help!

Comments (21)