SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mandylee

Eek! Do 42' giant cabs need larger pulls? Pls help w/ color&style

mandylee
14 years ago

Love this forum and wish I'd found it sooner! Would really appreciate any suggestions regarding the size (and color) for pulls on my just-installed ceiling-height cabinets. Workers want to drill holes for hardware today, but I am not sure the pulls with 3" centers that I originally chose are big enough... It seems they are the least expensive and most common size, though, which would make changing them out later a lot easier (if I wanted to refresh our look). Do the cabinets make them look tiny, or am I just not adjusted to these monsters yet? Also, I have several wrought iron accent items throughout the house, and am thinking maybe I should go all the way to black with the cab hardware instead of the orb.

BTW, in my heart, I have a black and white kitchen, but in reality, dh vetoed white and I have natural maple with a brown glaze. They seem plain to me...maybe a fancier pull would help? Uba tuba grantie coming (overdone, but it is too late for me to change) with black silgranit sink (yea!)and SS appliances. Any and all suggestions willl be greatly appreciated!!!

French Country Pull I think I like better...

Comments (4)