SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pupwhipped

So OT...I may be booted from list

pupwhipped
16 years ago

It's a Friday night...OKAY?? Hubby is at lake house that is our kitchen remodel venture that brought me to this list. I say "ME" cause hubby ain't ever been here, BUT he does appreciate the wisdom I have gained from this site. BIG SHOUT OUT to hubby! Oh, and I am not at lake house. I'm at main house sippin Chardonnay...drinkin again.

Now, back to the point. Ummmmm.....when the cat is away, the mouse will play. Is that how that goes?? Anyhoo, do you prefer blonds or brunettes? I'll have to say I've ALWAYS loved the dark and handsome type. Maybe that makes sense cause I was born a redhead...later in life was a strawberry blond, and now my hair has curiously turned white? I think I've always been attracted to dark types because I am light. But, I was just watching this TV program where Daryl Hall was singing. You know, from the duo "Daryl Hall and John Oates" that was so popular in the 80's? Maybe you don't. Anyhoo again, he is a light/semi redhead type and he sure looks goooooood to me. woooooooooooo! Then I got to thinkin about my cabinet choice in this vein/vain? Cabinets I'm getting for this kitchen are creamy with a rust glaze.....sorta like Daryl Hall. woooooooooooo! The majority of my other kitchen cabs I've chosen over the years have been light/white colors, as well. I've never had a tall, dark and handsome type cabinet which I generally would prefer in my mens. Hubby is tall dark......and skinny. Two outa three ain't bad! He is quite the antitheis of me. I am average height, light, and fat. But still, seems like I prefer me some cabs that are more like myself...light with rust glaze and many imperfections. That seems to be exactly what I've gotten with this latest kitchen remodel. Any one else out there wanting to confess their cabinet choices that might conflict with their "love" choices?

Comments (20)