SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

anyone else stressed about final outcome?

Holly- Kay
11 years ago

I am wondering if anyone else has anticipation butterflies? We signed a contract in February. For months now I have agonized over almost every decision with the exception of my cabinet choice and my faucet. Now my final decisions are the vent hood (probably Zephyr), and the hardware. The hardware has been the worst thing and I finally have it narrowed down to two choices.

Each day when I think of what my finished kitchen will look like I get a mini panic attack. Even though I have chosen what I really like I am so concerned that it won't all pull together nicely. My biggest concern is my granite(Typhoon Bordeaux). I really like the slab that I chose but I an not swoony over it. I am worried that it won't be warm enough for the cabs and floors.

I have been fighting my tendency to want to go elegant but finally decided to embrace my love for crystal and pretty hardware, but holy cow what if it all looks like one big mess? It has been so difficult to decide as I can't have everything all together at one location to see how one item plays off the other.

Please tell me I am not loony tunes, and I'm not alone in feeling this way!

Comments (41)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!